Sunday, October 30, 2011

Posted by Linda J. Rousay on October 30, 2011 at 11:29am View Blog http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/30/the-greater-good.aspx?e_cid=20111030_SNL_Art_1 If you watch no other video , please watch this. It was released today. This is NOT an anti-vaccine blog. On the contrary, it is a central view about our vaccination programs. This is not limited to flu. It is all encompassing. Vaccinations for us and for our children are necessary. It is the informed consent that is the problem. This is long, but the most comprehensive , all encompassing presentation I have ever seen on this issue. As PwMS/CCSVI we are a targeted group for ill advised vaccinations. This provides both sides of this issue so you can make informed decisions, not frantic ones. I am an activist in several areas, but I am NOT an alarmist. I also am not a Prima Donna and I don't want any special attention. I want healthy people, especially those whose lives have crossed my life through MS and CCSVI. This is a long documentary. Mainstream media is involved in this presentation, not just some off the wall naturalist or anti-establishment underground publication. Be well. This video is available free until November 5th only!

No comments: